This past summer the Horne Family teamed up with some talented friends to put on a special recital for family and friends.
The program included:
- Johann Sebastian Bach’s Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major
- Antonin Dvorak’s Piano Trio No. 4 in E Minor, “Dumky”
- Franz Schubert’s String Quartet in A Minor, “The Rosamunde”
- Johannes Brahms’ Sonata for Cello and Piano No. 1 in E Minor
The performers were:
- Daniel Constant, violin
- Ashley Horne, violin
- Alexi Horne, violin
- Peggy Reynolds, viola
- Erasmia Voukelatos, piano
After the recital, we all shared food and drink – and a good time was had by all!
Many thanks to Al Klase and Peggy Reynolds for hosting this lovely event!
Excerpts of the recital video soon to come.