School based programs are carefully tailored to meet the needs of individual schools and are conducted on an as-needed basis.
Information for Schools
My Music Garden offers music enrichment programs for schools, be they part of a school’s core curriculum or an extra-curricular program, such as after school. Each program is specially designed for each particular school or daycare and customized to compliment your school’s mission and needs. My Music Garden can also oversee administrative duties, such as scheduling, billing, and parent communication. It is our ultimate goal to foster the musical growth of children with quality teaching and pedagogy, be it within group settings or through individual instruction.
Some of our programs include:
- Private piano or violin instruction
- Early childhood music and movement classes for toddlers and preschoolers
- Elementary core vocal music classes based on Kodaly and Orff systems
- Elementary or Middle School Choir
- Recorder ensembles
- Percussion ensembles
- Orff instrumental ensembles
- Folk dance classes
- Ballroom dance classes
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact Erasmia directly at